Enlightenment In The Bedroom - Byron Bay
NEXT EVENT: Thursday, May 6th 2021
Picture a Ted Talk meets a Fun Night Out
Enlightenment in the Bedroom is a bold yet intimate, 3 hour, multi-speaker, live event presenting cutting edge conversations that unravel the mysteries around relationships, intimacy and sexual wellness.
This is the premier event for:
- The women and men who desire to know more about who they really are as a sexual being.
- Those who know there is more available in pleasure, intimacy, relationships, connection and are curious to learn.
- Those who want to open, deepen, activate and leave the old ways of ‘doing’ sex in the past.
- Those who want to feel ALIVE in their bodies & INSPIRED in their relating
- Those who refuse to any longer live with the ‘halfway’ life and the halfway relationships.
You CAN HAVE all pillars of your life fulfilled.
During any Enlightenment in the Bedroom event, you will:
- Hear about the topics that are directly affecting your intimacy and relationships, right now.
- Explore why your intimate relationships with your own sexual nature (and with your partner/s) is the foundation for an integrated, fully expressed life.
- Understand more about the patterns that have played out in your past connections, and how to avoid them in the future.
- Discover how deepening your connection to your sexual energy supports your growth exponentially.
- Revel in the new ideas and communication capacities that begin to flow through you.
– And so much more…
There will be topics that may confront some, and that’s okay, but you will be there with an open heart and and open mind and you are guaranteed to leave with insight and information that will make a difference in your life.
PAST SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
Victoria Redbard (Somatic Sexologist and creator of The Institute New Paradigm Intimacy)
Miroslav Petrovic (Speaker, Presenter and Facilitator specialising in Embodied Speaking and Tantra)
Seth Lawrence (Founder of Authentic Men’s Business)
Daisy Kaye (Cacao Priestess, Body & Breath worker, Tao-Tantric Practitioner)
Marion Ellyard (Relationship Counselor and Founder of Taste Of Love Tantra Festival)
Matthew Watkins (Multi award winning Videographer and Embodied Sexuality Leader)
Tyran Mowbray (Mens Sex and Health Mentor)
INTRODUCING OUR PRESENTERS FOR THE EVENING:
LÉ LII is not only the host of Enlightenment in the Bedroom Sydney and Newcastle she is also a sexuality coach, embodiment practitioner, and conscious business visionary who brings pleasure and liberation to anyone who hungers for awakening.
She has an effortless authenticity that makes her easy to relate to, and a delightful ability to intuitively cut through the BS!
She is the manifestation of both strength and softness, power and sensuality; an embodied transmission of the masculine and feminine fully intertwined.
Luke is a leader in men’s mental health, sexuality and relationships. He is co creator of Conscious Couples relationship coaching and the Relationships Show podcast.
Using his years of working in mental health and addiction support he helps get unstuck from their sexual and relational stories of the past and move into a life of pleasure and aliveness. Luke brings humour and radiant authenticity to his message that cuts through the blocks we often have around topics that can feel taboo.
ENLIGHTENMENT IN THE BEDROOM EVENT DETAILS:
DATE: Thursday, 6th May 2021
TIME: Arrive 6:00pm for Registration & Connecting
VENUE: The Cavanbah Room, Byron Bay Community Centre
DRESS CODE: Classy, sensual cocktail attire.
Investment : $65 Online pre-purchase, $75 walk in.
* Refunds available if you can no longer make it up to 7 days before the event.
BRING YOUR FRIENDS & PARTNER SO YOU’RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO’S UP TO DATE