Enlightenment In The Bedroom - Byron Bay
NEXT EVENT: 16th September, 2021 – NOW ONLINE
THEME: TRANSFORMING YOUR TRIGGERS INTO PLEASURE!
Picture a Ted Talk meets a Fun Night Out
Enlightenment in the Bedroom is a bold yet intimate, 3 hour, multi-speaker, live event presenting cutting edge conversations that unravel the mysteries around relationships, intimacy and sexual wellness.
This is the premier event for:
- The women and men who desire to know more about who they really are as a sexual being.
- Those who know there is more available in pleasure, intimacy, relationships, connection and are curious to learn.
- Those who want to open, deepen, activate and leave the old ways of ‘doing’ sex in the past.
- Those who want to feel ALIVE in their bodies & INSPIRED in their relating
- Those who refuse to any longer live with the ‘halfway’ life and the halfway relationships.
You CAN HAVE all pillars of your life fulfilled.
During any Enlightenment in the Bedroom event, you will:
- Hear about the topics that are directly affecting your intimacy and relationships, right now.
- Explore why your intimate relationships with your own sexual nature (and with your partner/s) is the foundation for an integrated, fully expressed life.
- Understand more about the patterns that have played out in your past connections, and how to avoid them in the future.
- Discover how deepening your connection to your sexual energy supports your growth exponentially.
- Revel in the new ideas and communication capacities that begin to flow through you.
– And so much more…
There will be topics that may confront some, and that’s okay, but you will be there with an open heart and and open mind and you are guaranteed to leave with insight and information that will make a difference in your life.
PAST SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
Victoria Redbard (Somatic Sexologist and creator of The Institute New Paradigm Intimacy)
Miroslav Petrovic (Speaker, Presenter and Facilitator specialising in Embodied Speaking and Tantra)
Seth Lawrence (Founder of Authentic Men’s Business)
Daisy Kaye (Cacao Priestess, Body & Breath worker, Tao-Tantric Practitioner)
Marion Ellyard (Relationship Counselor and Founder of Taste Of Love Tantra Festival)
Matthew Watkins (Multi award winning Videographer and Embodied Sexuality Leader)
Tyran Mowbray (Mens Sex and Health Mentor)
INTRODUCING OUR PRESENTERS FOR THE EVENING:
𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘤𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺: 𝘈𝘯 𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘤, 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩: 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘖𝘸𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘋𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘩, 𝘌𝘳𝘰𝘴 & 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘺
Damien has been facilitating and teaching groups in intersubjective and relational practices for 10 years. His background of knowledge is diverse and his curious mind and ability to articulate complex concepts in easy to understand ways make him a natural teacher and facilitator.
He has a well-honed capacity for creating safe and powerful group containers, and is motivated to offer his work out of a love for planet earth and a deep, compelling desire to contribute to human evolution.
ENLIGHTENMENT IN THE BEDROOM EVENT DETAILS:
DATE: Thursday, 16th September 2021
TIME: 6:00pm AEST
VENUE: YOUR HOUSE! aka online
DRESS CODE: Classy, sensual cocktail attire.
Investment : $15
* Refunds available if you can no longer make it up to 7 days before the event.
BRING YOUR FRIENDS & PARTNER SO YOU’RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO’S UP TO DATE