Enlightenment In The Bedroom - Byron Bay
NEXT EVENT: Saturday 4th August, 2021
Picture a Ted Talk meets a Fun Night Out
Enlightenment in the Bedroom is a bold yet intimate, 3 hour, multi-speaker, live event presenting cutting edge conversations that unravel the mysteries around relationships, intimacy and sexual wellness.
This is the premier event for:
- The women and men who desire to know more about who they really are as a sexual being.
- Those who know there is more available in pleasure, intimacy, relationships, connection and are curious to learn.
- Those who want to open, deepen, activate and leave the old ways of ‘doing’ sex in the past.
- Those who want to feel ALIVE in their bodies & INSPIRED in their relating
- Those who refuse to any longer live with the ‘halfway’ life and the halfway relationships.
You CAN HAVE all pillars of your life fulfilled.
During any Enlightenment in the Bedroom event, you will:
- Hear about the topics that are directly affecting your intimacy and relationships, right now.
- Explore why your intimate relationships with your own sexual nature (and with your partner/s) is the foundation for an integrated, fully expressed life.
- Understand more about the patterns that have played out in your past connections, and how to avoid them in the future.
- Discover how deepening your connection to your sexual energy supports your growth exponentially.
- Revel in the new ideas and communication capacities that begin to flow through you.
– And so much more…
There will be topics that may confront some, and that’s okay, but you will be there with an open heart and and open mind and you are guaranteed to leave with insight and information that will make a difference in your life.
PAST SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
Victoria Redbard (Somatic Sexologist and creator of The Institute New Paradigm Intimacy)
Miroslav Petrovic (Speaker, Presenter and Facilitator specialising in Embodied Speaking and Tantra)
Seth Lawrence (Founder of Authentic Men’s Business)
Daisy Kaye (Cacao Priestess, Body & Breath worker, Tao-Tantric Practitioner)
Marion Ellyard (Relationship Counselor and Founder of Taste Of Love Tantra Festival)
Matthew Watkins (Multi award winning Videographer and Embodied Sexuality Leader)
Tyran Mowbray (Mens Sex and Health Mentor)
INTRODUCING OUR PRESENTERS FOR THE EVENING:
ENLIGHTENMENT IN THE BEDROOM EVENT DETAILS:
DATE: Saturday, 4th August 2021
TIME: Arrive 6:00pm for Registration & Connecting
VENUE: The Cavanbah Room, Byron Bay Community Centre
DRESS CODE: Classy, sensual cocktail attire.
Investment : $65 Online pre-purchase, $75 walk in.
* Refunds available if you can no longer make it up to 7 days before the event.
BRING YOUR FRIENDS & PARTNER SO YOU’RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO’S UP TO DATE